SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Multi-Fiat Account for Our Multicultural Community
We have added a multi-fiat account feature to our SwissBorg app. Along with the 15 local currency on-ramps and connection to four exchanges, this new feature firmly positions us as the number one fiat gateway in the cryptocurrency market.
The multi-fiat account is a great new addition to our app because there are several use cases for this feature:
- The ability to diversify and have more than one local currency account, for example, an EUR and a GBP account and use both to buy cryptocurrency.
- Being able to invest with a stronger currency with better exchange rates.
- Make big trades easier by depositing EUR directly for the most liquid trading pair and in this way completely avoid fiat to fiat conversion.
- Ability to hedge in a stronger currency if a user’s local currency is volatile or susceptible to inflation.
We try to make investing in cryptos easy and efficient, so here’s a simple step-by-step description of how the multi-fiat account will function:
- As soon as you trigger a deposit request for a currency or asset, we will add the account to your portfolio
- If you choose a new currency when exchanging, the account will only be added to your portfolio if the exchange is executed.
- You can hide any fiat or asset account if the balance is zero
- You can add back any hidden accounts
- It is not possible to exchange fiat to fiat
How to get started:
- Update to ensure you have the latest version of the Wealth App
- On the Portfolio screen, tap Deposit or Exchange.
- Beneath the fiat currency displayed, tap ‘Add Currency’.
- Choose from 18 available fiat currencies to deposit or exchange!
Give it a try. Deposit from as little as 10EUR (or equivalent) and see just how easy it is to invest in crypto.
More from the blog