Chief Marketing Ofiicer
Over the past two months, you might have noticed that we released a range of stealth improvements to the Marketplace tab in the SwissBorg app to help improve your crypto investing experience.
As of 8th February 2022, we have released the final planned feature on the Marketplace roadmap and wanted to give you an overview of all the new features: search, sort, view toggling, and Collections.
Crypto asset search
When the SwissBorg app launched, it had three crypto assets - Bitcoin, Ethereum and our beloved CHSB - and all three of them appeared on a single screen, making it easy for users to buy, exchange and learn about it, as well as seeing the latest price data.
At the time of writing, there are now 31 digital assets available to buy and exchange in the SwissBorg app, which results in a lot of scrolling to find the one you want.
Not anymore! Now you can search for your preferred asset by tapping the magnifying glass icon in the top-left corner of the screen, and the list of relevant assets will automatically update as you type.
Crypto asset sorting
Now, instead of displaying assets in the default order provided by the app, you have the option to sort by:
- Name: If you want to find assets alphabetically
- Yield: If you want to earn the highest available yield
- % change: If you want to take advantage of short-term price spikes and dips
Simply tap ‘sort by’ in the top-left corner of the Marketplace screen, and choose your preferred sorting method.
The traditional Marketplace view provides an at-a-glance view of the most important information about every asset - the asset’s name, price, 24-hour price change percentage, yield rate, and 24-hour price chart. The challenge with this level of information, though, is that most devices can only display three assets on the screen.
Now, users have the opportunity to toggle between the original card view and a new list-view, which still includes the key information about each asset, but without the price chart. The best part is that users can now see 7-10 assets without scrolling!
To change your Marketplace view, use the toggle in the top-right corner of the screen.
Crypto asset Collections
With a list of 31 digital assets to scroll through (and counting!), it can be challenging to find the ones that are the most relevant to your portfolio, and to understand how different assets are related.
The newest Marketplace feature, Collections, addresses this concern. Now, we have grouped the cryptos in the SwissBorg app so you can easily find tokens that share similar attributes, which you can then use to strategically grow your portfolio.
The first group of Collections includes:
- New: The most recent tokens to have been added to the SwissBorg app.
- Earn: All yield-eligible tokens in the app, including CHSB.
- DeFi: Decentralised finance tokens in the app, like KNC, COMP, AAVE, REN and more.
- Community: These tokens are the ones voted in by our Premium users, as well as CHSB (because which token could be more community-centric than ours?).
- Stablecoins: These tokens are all pegged to ‘stable’ assets, like the US dollar, the Euro and Gold.
- Early Projects: The collection to keep an eye on if you want to get in on the ground floor of small-cap projects, like OCCAM and MIMO.
- Real Life: These projects are all connected to products and services we interact with in our day-to-day lives. Some examples of the tokens and the real-world products they connect with are BAT (Brave Browser), CHZ (sports), AUDIO (music streaming) and PAXG (physical gold).
- Metaverse: These tokens are all Metaverse projects, including MANA, SAND, GHST and UOS, with more to come!
You can see the Collections slider at the top of the Marketplace screen - just tap on your area of interest to see that Collection of tokens.
Love the new Marketplace? Then head over to Twitter to let us know what your favourite new feature is!
You might also like